Saturday, November 12

Life, so recently

As everybody on the world knows, it was 11.11.11 yesterday.
To some, it's a day to make epic wishes and celebrate this historical day.
To others, it was just a normal day.

To fellow schoolmates, it was also the last day of school before the holidays start taking over, but to a few, it was a reminder that their biggest challenge is on the way--SPM. Really, we have to give them the props, it's hard to have exams when the rest of the world is celebrating the end of the year.

So yeah, had a lot of things going on for the last week of school. Football matches, training, reunion, GDOs, chasing Purple Myvi and Gala Dinner. Lost a lot of sleep thanks to them, gonna take back my beauty sleep when my hibernation starts! Don't know when. 

Here are some photos!

 Junior 2 Ping 2010 Reunion
(we were trying to keep a straight face, I guess it didn't work out for some of them) 
Sorry for the blurry photo, used my old camera.

Me and my crazy sister at my cousin's wedding. 
(Like my earrings? I do!) 

Chased down the Hitz Cruisers for the Greyson Chance's showcase. 
It was indeed an adventure

11.11.11
(Chinese Cultural Festival)
 Yu Tian Long, 余畑龙
famous Hakka singer, know the song " 不要去英国" ?

Saw him LIVE. 
Gary Cao Ge, , he is a Sabah-born international Superstar.
He is from my hometown, Kota Belud too!


 
Yeah that was pretty much the events that happened recently. Wanted to do an individual post for each, but that would have to wait. I hope this would keep you entertained for the moment. I hope. 
Well then, I'm off to have dinner with my family.
ALL THE BEST to all who are sitting for their SPM this year. You guys can do it! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment