Friday, November 25

Day Two: A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.

Yeah, that was the best photo I can find with her. 

Out of all the amazing friends that I am lucky enough to have. The longest I've been with was with her.

Meet Abigail. 

She's been my friend since we were 7 years old, and the fact that we were born 17 days apart only made us closer.
We've gone through so many ups and downs together. It felt like yesterday when we were debating whether Rihanna or My Chemical Romance has the coolest songs. I was on the MCR team, and we were always there on the other side of the line when either one of us called. That seemed like a long time ago since we called each other.

Ahh, the sleepovers and the pointless fights and endless tears, 8 years of sillyness and sisterly love.

I am going to miss her when she moves to Australia. Nah, I'm going to hide in her luggage.

No comments:

Post a Comment