Monday, November 14

Thinking Back

So I had this short term emotional breakdown the other day, and suddenly, it dawned on me the importance of life and all the other melodramatic whatnots. Then I thought about my blog, on how it has evolved over these years and what thoughts have I chosen to insert into this online diary of mine and how it all came to be..

It was the mid 2008 when I was preparing for my first ever public exams- UPSR and that was also the time when my hormones took over my conscience. I started getting over-emotional over small stuffs and became isolated among my friends. So, that was how my URL 'lonelyamongfriends' came to be. I would never dream of changing it because this line reminds me of the situation I was and how that managed to strengthen me in a way that I won't ever feel as lonely as before. The reason I started this blog was to allow myself to express all my deepest thought onto a piece of virtual paper as a diary alternative when my pen ran out of ink or when my journal runs out of paper. (I guessed I lost track of that)

Then, as I enter highschool early 2009, I finally met other bloggers (I wasn't that public with mine in primary school) like Heidi and Laura and it somehow changed the way I blog, (you can explore my old archives if you want to know what I mean) and I believed the hype. The contents of my blog varied from life experiences to just random updates about nothing in particular. It then became an addiction. I was constantly checking stats and my chatbox (I've already removed it) to see who's reading my blog.
Ohmygosh.

Fast forward to 2011, so far I have posted about so many random thoughts and life in general. But lately, it has always been about what I have been up to and not much about putting any thought into it. So I might go back to blogging about my sad/happy life and probably bore you to death. Oh well, nobody likes reading about other people's sufferings anyways.

Was just reading the posts written by the 12 year old me and boy! do pardon my English then. I was still using the Sabahan Rojak and man, it was BAD. LOL-ing at myself right now. "Crazysteve" I mean like WTH?

No comments:

Post a Comment