Saturday, November 5

Just a little from me

I don't want to be mean to somebody who doesn't deserve this kind of treatment.
I've made a promise to God during my first communion that I'll love my neighbours as I love Him, so that's what I'm trying so hard to do.
So far, I've managed to narrow down my hatred, but it's still there. Hate is an ugly emotion.
Try not to practise it.

My emotions were in turmoil these few days. I have a feeling it might just be the hormones. That's why when I face situations like this, I ask myself "If I were a matured young adult, what would I do?" and I'll imagine myself in the shoes of my grown-up cousins and see what they would do. Sometimes, being a bitch isn't worth it.

I would want to confront some people, please don't get offended and take this the wrong way. I really want to let you know, it's just been a long while and I've been a coward, and an awful friend. I won't be surprise if I end up on your blacklist. I deserve that.

Major things will be happening this month, it's all about repentance (from me) and alms giving (for everyone).

May God bless you abundantly and may you see the light in this world.
The glass was always full to begin with anyways :)

No comments:

Post a Comment