Wednesday, November 23

Day One: A picture of you with 10 facts.

They didn't say it had to be a recent photo. 
It was me when I was 8. Ah, the pig tails.

Fact No. 1: I am a fencer. 
No, not make fences. Fencing as in the sport. Zorro and Pirates of the Carribean anyone? 
Been at the sport since I was 11, and I fell in love with it. My weapon is the Epee.

Fact No.2: I love reading mysteries. 
Ever since I first started reading Agatha Christie's Murder on the Orient Express, I caught on to the idea of deduction and ever since I've been looking for the next mystery to appear on my book shelf. 

Fact No.3: I drink coffee like it's water. 
Just place a jug of Kopi 'O' in front of me and I'll be happily gulping it down, one mug at a time. I guess I got it from my family in Menggatal. They always have coffee wherever they go. They sometimes bring their own brew on them. 

Fact No.4: When I grow up, I wish to be a famous journalist. 
I want to interview everybody. From athletes to survivors, I just want to know what they've been through and how they get back up. It's life changing. 

Fact No.5: I am allergic to chocolates or anything that contains cocoa. 
Yes, this sad fact was proven just recently when I ate a piece of chocolate and instantly had rashes all over my body and I fell sick and nauseous. So don't try to feed me chocolates. I might just break down and cry.

Fact No.6: In my pastlife, I was Queen Victoria. 
Yes, people might say I'm crazy, but every gut in my body tells me I'm somehow related to the Queen Mother of England. 

Fact No.7: I like to make people laugh.
I don't care whether is laughing at me or with me, I just like to hear laughter. I say/do the stupidest things to entertain people. Although sometimes, I end up laughing alone. 

Fact No.8: I'm fun-sized.
Other people call it short, but I prefer the above adjective. Heidi calls me 'bella petite', and I like that too. 

Fact No.9: Christmas is my favourite time of the year. 
Partly because I'll be receiving presents from a lot of people. Also because I get to go caroling with my favourite bunch of people! The "bleh" team. I miss them all.. 

Fact No. 10: My favourite scent is Lavender. 
I just love the aromatic feel it emits. 

This is Day 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment