Friday, November 18

Greyson Chance Live in KK!

If you guys read about the experience I went through pre-showcase, then you might think that the whole experience was a terrible one. Let me tell you, it wasn't the best times but it was certainly one to remember, in a good way.

While waiting for the concert, not only did I get to see how brutal people can be for the front view of the showcase, but I also saw how many people were excited to see Greyson, in person! We have some crazy fans over here. I also met a lot of new people. Nice people. Like Nicole, the tall girl, who helped us fan everybody around cause she was very tall, and this girl who complimented on my nails, she backed me up when I was asking people, very politely, to not push. That was before I lost my cool. Regretted not knowing her name. She seemed pretty cool. Then other girls too who had to put up with my random act of awkwardness while waiting for the gates to open. It was a pretty fun experience that time.

Then also when I was looking for Tierny, the people who were complete strangers to me offered to help to look for "this little girl in pink". They are just amazing.

What's more fun was when we couldn't really see the stage, with all the tall people in front of us, we looked at the cameras that could zoom x500 or something like that and we could see Greyson so clear and near on their screen. They were happy to let us see through and made the showcase much more interesting.

Oh, Greyson Chance was just amazing. He performed all six songs without any band. It was just him and his keyboard. How amazeballs was that? Was trying to sing a long to his songs, but sadly, I only know a few. I tried though. I really did. I was on the verge of tears when he said that we were the "best fans in the world" and when he sang "Waiting Outside the Lines". Just like that, an hour passed. The whole 8 hours wait was totally worth it. WORTH IT.

After the concert was the signing of the album. I could not believe he actually signed every copy with his adorable smile on his face! He is a true sweetheart that boy, and he is only 14! Words can't describe how happy I was to see that my sister and my cousin enjoyed their night, despite all the downs we went through. I guess that's what Greyson Chance can do to you. He can make you feel so happy and comfortable in his presence. I am intoxicated with his aromatic being.

Greyson Chance, thank you so much for coming to KK for your Asian Tour. I really hope that you will come back again! and do a REAL concert!!

KK LOVES YOU GREYSON!!

Photo taken from HitzKKFacebook
This was the amount of people who came for the showcase, and it was 2 hours before the show!


No comments:

Post a Comment