Wednesday, November 2

Best Friends?

Being best friends with you is the best I can hope for.
When I heard what you told me the other night, about that girl, honestly, I'm not going to be that jealous type that doesn't let other girls have feelings for her man, besides, you're not my man to begin with anyways.

I'll be lying if I said I won't cry. How can I not cry? What happened between us was too much to just be thrown away, for me. Just to keep things clear, it's okay with me if you well, have feelings for her. I mean, we're just "best friends" right? It's okay if we're in the friend zone, better than being strangers, again. *wongfumoment*

This was the moment I was afraid that would happen, me letting go of you, once and for all. I know once the feelings start to fade away, they will never come back. I don't want that to happen. I do hope you know this.

p/s: I never stopped liking you. oh, and nice eyes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment