Friday, November 25

Life, and weird dreams that you happen to remember.

Been looking forward to this holidays for weeks, but when it started, I have been feeding myself with boredom and fried foods.
I should be doing charity work like visiting Bukit Harapan or exercising, either of them is what I'm doing right now.
I feel like a failure. *sighs*

Anyways, just something I had to get out. I had one of the sweetest yet weirdest dreams ever.
It was about North Pole, long lost warrior, hyenas, fighting demons,love triangle, Arthur Christmas, Vampires and Italy.
Yeah, I was on a expedition team that were travelling to the North Pole, and we were staying at a lodge or camp base. There were around 15 of us.
Most of them looked like people from "Vampire Sucks", maybe cause I watched it last night, and Arthur Christmas, and this guy from Sukma.
First, I was told that I was a long lost warrior and we were using bamboo sticks to fight off flying tiki looking demons and then we were on our way to the North Pole, and I had this fling with the Sukma guy and then this werewolf from "Vampire Sucks" came and told me that I had to choose between him and the Sukma guy.
Next thing I knew, we were on a van to Italy where they're going to drop me off at some hotel because it was dangerous for me to go to the North Pole. I blame the warrior thing.
Then I took a photo with the Sukma guy and we smiled sadly at each other...

Weird thing about this dream was that it was me in full figure form, not me in a supermodel form like always, and I remember almost all the details and it played in my mind like a good movie. And I know who the Sukma guy is..

No comments:

Post a Comment