Monday, October 31

So I've been a regular video watcher on youtube for a while now, and not always do I get the chance to watch all the great videos on the site, so the only option was to download it now and watch later. So I've been trying out different types of software, and I think I found a great one.

It's called... JCopia. It's just this software I found and it downloads everything you watch!
All I have to do is just press the play button and it automatically downloads it!
Easy huh?

Oh, and for music lovers, it downloads mp3 files too!

So here's the link JCopia

If it doesn't work, check out their site on the product and try for the free trial!

ENJOY! :) 

p/s: to get the software to FREE (!) all you have to do is make a review of this software and contact Jennifer Johnson at jjohnson@jiteco.com and send her the link to the review and she will contact you back! Don't miss out on this opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment