Monday, June 18

This Is Football

I made a terrible mistake. I let my emotions ruin my aim. I should've listen to what everyone else was telling me. I should've listen to the optimist inside of me.

So yeah. I think I played terrible for the match against KYFF (Kick You Far Far). Mainly because I injured my friend in the shins, with the football boots I was wearing. Cyrus and Jay kept telling me "This is football." I know for a fact that injuries and football are always in a sentence together.
I had no idea what came upon me. Probably because it was my first time injuring someone and it just overwhelmed me that I was capable of doing that. It didn't feel good.

In the end, I stopped in the first few minutes of the second half.

It wasn't a good day for me. I guess the team was a little out of form too. BUT it wasn't our day. Not today but another day was what Nadrah and Kat said. I agreed.

Next match, we're looking forward to it.

ME GUSTA USH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment