Friday, June 1

Room sweet room

Finally I've moved back into the house, or as my dad likes to call it, Casa, and I've got my own room!
I've posted about it (Casa D Liza) sometime in April, but today's the finished product! Spent an entire day rearranging my books, postcards and clothes. Things are still somewhat messy but I'll sort that out after my energy comes back. So here they are, the pictures!

 The comforter is handmade from Indonesia. Very comfy! :) 

 Day bed from Bali. Most of the furnitures here are. 

 My wall of postcards! 

 Meet Bunny the bunny, Bear the bear, Hedwig the owl and Kanga the kangaroo.

My book shelf. Nearly had a breakdown from trying to categorize them.
Ain't easy, I'll tell you. 

Well, that's all for now. Other places are either empty or too messy to show. Next time then. Maybe :) 

2 comments: