Sunday, June 10

Sorry that I was falling in love with you..

*Note: this is my opinion and my point of view on things. I never meant to insult anybody or any sides, but if I did so, please bear in mind that it is purely unintentional and I am sorry. I'm just expressing myself.* and on with the long post! 

What a way to end the holidays. It really was a bittersweet moment for me. Sweet because I got to see Anthony Neely LIVE and shook his hand (hajdhafhjdalfeufhjak!), bitter because well, it's a reminder that school's starting tomorrow, and an OMG moment.. my exam papers! *death music rolls in* 
Well, the Anthony Concert was only awesome at the end. The front part was really irrelevant and unnecessary in my opinion. There was a speech, cutting of the ribbons, hitting of the gong. It was practically an opening ceremony sort of thing. There are only OPENING ACTS for concerts and a 7 minute speech is not considered as one. For a moment there, I was starting to feel ripped off. The crowd started going "倪安东!倪安东!” because nobody there wanted to watch a guy in batik singing a song from the Dinosaur Age. 


Finally! The opening act started and there were 2 singers. Each of them sang 4 songs each and a duet. I preferred the second singer, who was a lady. She was okay. The winning point was when she sang "Jambalaya", it was just a really upbeat song, or as Anthony put it, "好 funk!" 
The whole event started at 7:30pm but we only got to see Anthony at around 9:30pm. Well, isn't that splendid? *note sarcasm* But anyways, when he stepped out, the crowd went wild! I bet the YBs were all surprised and shocked, but hey, when you have a very good looking super star in a hall full of fans, you should come prepared.

 Our glowsticks :) 

FINALLY, the music played and he opened his blessed vocal chords. Time just flew from then on. Waving our glow sticks and screaming and singing along to his songs. He sang 5 songs in total, wished he would sing more but I ain't complaining! It was really magical
Behold, the best photos I can take of Anthony. It was better than the Pixie Lott one I can tell you. 

Thankfully, there was an album signing for his second album "Wake Up". I was really surprised and happy that he shook hands with everybody who went up for the album signing. He was an absolute charming man. When it was our turn, Fish went up first (she nearly forgot to shake his hand, I have a feeling she was a tad bit star struck), then it was Heidi, I thought she was going to say something like, "You are amazing, I love you" but she just stood there, shaking hands and stared at Anthony! I was a bit puzzled but found out later that they were sharing a moment. *oooOOooooOo* 
Then it was my turn, before that, Heidi and I were telling each other that it was like meeting One Direction and Tom Daley, our hearts were pounding and when I placed my album in front of him, I mentally took photos of everything I saw, his ring tattoo on his left ring finger, his real ring on the middle one, how his hand felt when I shook it, his reaction when I told him that he was amazing and that mega-watt smile. It was like a dream that you wished it was a recurring one. 

After that, all three of us went to the bottom of the stage and stood there staring at him until he finished with the signing. When he left, we tried to find him backstage but boy, was he quick. He was out of sight in less than 5 minutes. I had a feeling we missed him in one of the cars that passed us, but that was probably just my mind playing games with me . 
 His album, doesn't he look hot?

In the end, I'm sure all 3 of us were delighted to see Anthony Neely. I guess Heidi's starting her post concert depression now and I think I'm getting a bit of that. Then again, how can I not get a little depressed when school is tomorrow?! *bawling* Mum won't let me skip school. :( 
Nevermind, she's just being an awesome mum. Love you Mumsy!

So yeah, it's getting late now, but I really want to see Tom Daley finish his British Champs and watch the Spain vs Italy match tonight! WHY THE TIMEZONES?? 

Oh very well then. VIVA LA ESPANA!
And pray that I won't flunk my finals. :/
Had so much fun with them :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment