Sunday, June 17

The Art Of Rebellion

Well, finally some time to release my thoughts. Been really busy for the past weeks, with inter-class football and Uncle Paul's wedding during the weekend, hadn't had the time really to sit down and blog... until now.

Every teenager has the urge to rebel against the "norms" that society and our parents set. We tend to do things that might annoy and enrage anyone. Truth is, all we want is to be heard, right?
We want to let the world know what we really think. We just need them to listen.

I'm just tired of nodding and reluctantly agreeing to their statements and having to abide to whatever they say without having the chance to express what I really feel. They say we lack experience, that we should respect the elders and listen to them. Isn't respect and listening a two-way thing?

 I have no idea where I'm going with this post. I just thought of the phrase "The Art Of Rebellion", but I couldn't find the right points to elaborate. I'll try to work it out. Maybe.  Inspired mainly by the movie I just finished watching, "Radio Rebel". It was a really nice movie. Always have been a fan of Debby Ryan ever since The Suite Life and the guy in the movie, Gavin, is really good-looking.

My mind can't stop thinking about my Trigo Functions homework and my piano exam this week. I should really do something about it, but the sloth in me just wants to take her time with life.

Sometimes, the sloth in us is right. Slow down and take a deep breath.

Have a wonderful week ahead guys. Enjoy Euro and try not to bet too much. :)

Viva La Espana!

No comments:

Post a Comment