Sunday, January 8

It's time to change,

I've never been a big fan of changes, especially when it comes to daily routines, but lately, change is what I need.
Last year, was hectic. With exams and competitions coming up, my daily routine of 2011 was a mess. Tuition one day, training the next. It's why I spend 75% of the time sleeping during the exams. 

This year, I need to relax. Try to slow down a little bit. Like my cat-loving English teacher, Miss Ong said:

"You can relax, but not too much. Treat this year like your engagement year, not your honeymoon year."

That's what I'm going to do.

Decided to stop my piano lessons because I just don't think musicality is my forte. Not going to waste money in something that I know I'm not good at. My sister's the more musical one.

So yeah, 2012 is going to be a bearable one. Let's hope! 

No comments:

Post a Comment