Tuesday, January 3

Day 16: A picture of someone who inspires you.

THOMAS ROBERT DALEY

Tom Daley is not only a good looking chap, but he is also the youngest person to enter the finals at the 10m Platform Indi Event in the 2008 Beijing Olympics the age of 14 and youngest World Diving Champion at the 10m Platform event at 15. He is also 3 time winner of BBC Young Sports Personality Award Year 2007, 2009 and 2010. 
Just looking at a few of his achievements, how can you be not amazed and inspired? 

He has made me believe that if I work hard enough, I can achieve my dreams, and to not let the bad times bring me down, but build me up. He is the reason why I believe I have the capability to enter the Olympics, although almost everybody think that I might have gone nuts
Through his video diaries on his site, I now know that training isn't always smooth sailing and even during the days when your performance isn't well, you still have to give it your best shot. 
After all, training is about improving your skills and learning from mistakes. 

So yeah, he is someone that has inspired me.

Photo Credit:

No comments:

Post a Comment