Sunday, January 8

And life goes on..

So we're just entering the 2nd week of the new year, and so far, things are okay.
My class is nice, so far. Yellow House 2012 looks like a fun house to be in.

Mr.Lim, my Physics and class teacher, asked us this very important question:

"What are you expecting from Science class?"

Not sure about the others, but it left me wondering. I'm leaving high school in 3 years, which is a short time if you think about it, and I'm still uncertain about what kind of career I want to take. I've always wanted to be a journalist but being a chiropractic is interesting too. They're 2 different career paths and I don't know which one to go with.

Going way to deep now. Anyways, turning 16 in 2 weeks! Feels like a major milestone for me. It's like I should be more mature now that my 16th birthday's coming. Well, let's see in a few weeks time then.

Chinese New Year is on the way too! Money money come!! Now that Leroy and Aaron are here, maybe I could win some of their money before they go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment