Sunday, January 22

Gonna spread out my wings,


Sixteen today! Yay!
Didn't have any big celebrations like everybody else did *sighs*
BUT! I did extend my one-day birthday to a WEEKEND CELEBRATION.
Of course, I celebrated in small and moderate ways.

Like, having dinner with my darlings, and texting messages to freak somebody out. *ehem ehem*
Then, went to TOLUMIS, a care centre for the disabled and made new friends, and my recent celebration was catching a live football match in the stadium. GO SABAHAWKS!!

And it's not over yet! I still have a full day today. Going back to my hometowns and just spending time with my adorable family. Of course, Chinese New Year eve is also on my birthday, so DOUBLE ANG PAU!
MONEY MONEY COME $.$

Yeah, you are only 16 for a year. Might as well make the most (money) out of it.

Oh yeah, and to all celebrating,
GONG XI FATT CHAI!! Happy Year of the DRAGON!
*breathes fire* 

No comments:

Post a Comment