Thursday, January 5

Senior One

*I would have put a cool senior photo of me and my gals walking down the hallways like Mean Girls, but sadly, I didn't have my camera with me. Plus, our hallways' too small to walk LIKE A BOSS, so just use your IMAGINATION, like Spongebob did*

2012.
I'm a first year senior. Science Stream.
Well, I got through the first couple of days. I hope I can get through the rest of the year without burning my brain cells. Mr. Wong, my advanced maths teacher, just came out with his expectations for his students. Which are pretty high, considering the fact that he wants 90% of us to get A+ or A1 in our SPM next year and UEC (Senior) after that. He talks very fast too when he teaches.

Maths in Chinese+Ultra Fast Speed=Me no comprendo.

Sighs. I guess I just have to try to comprendo then. It's good that he's okay with students not getting it at first. I guess I'll have to be the annoying always-asking-why student.
Either you'll love me or hate me.

Then, I am your class monitor, so I'd recommend the first choice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment