Wednesday, January 11

Day 19: A picture and a letter.


Dear you who quoted John Mayer,

Although this phrase is a bit disturbing, but I hoped your intentions wasn't so. It was fun getting to know you through virtual messaging and I can't stop smiling everytime I talk to you face to face.
You just have this aura of coolness and I have to admit, you are one funny guy.
Thanks for letting me fall for you, even though I know things between us will never work out.
If you are reading this, I want you to know that when I heard about the accident, and found out you were in that car, honestly, I nearly fainted. Then you told me, "I'm alright, just a few cuts here and there."
Sorry if I didn't give you a big bear hug immediately, but I just couldn't help but stare and praising the Lord for letting you live for another day.
I hope we do get to talk more often. You're just a really sweet guy.

I hope you haven't forgotten,
Bandung. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment