Friday, January 6

Day 18: A picture of your biggest insecurity.



I have a few insecurities, but my biggest would be the letter "R", or more like the inability to pronounce this letter properly.
It may be the second  most favourited letter according to "Rankopedia", but it certainly isn't mine.
Anyone who has met me and spoken to me, the first thing they might notice is that I can't pronounce "friend" or "green" the way everybody else does. You know, I try and try and try to make it sound "normal" but I can't, so I decided to give up on trying and just keep on talking.

Sometimes, people point it out and it's okay, but when it crosses the line, makes me feel like I'd rather be deaf/mute and just use sign language. That's one of the reasons why I feel so interested in signing in case I decided to shut down my audio senses. 

Yeah, I guess that would be my biggest insecurity.

Photo Credit:

No comments:

Post a Comment