Tuesday, December 6

The White Lie

So for my bedtime story, I decided to reread my posts for 2011. As I enter the month of May 2011, I realised that my posts were mostly about guys and my feelings.
I guess I just have to clear things up.

Like my introduction page says "Guys are not my current interest" which, is part truth, part lie.

I'm telling the truth about not feeling anything serious for the opposite gender. It's just not my time to be going through that much of emotion. Just living my life like it is, carefree and the freedom to fantasize about certain guys like Tom Daley or Sean Berdy (Emmett from Switched at Birth).

The lying part is that I will never lack interest in guys. I would always feel a little giddy when you update your life on the social network sites. It's like I'm stalking you, but from a distance. Well, that didn't really make any sense. Hmmph.

Yeah. I guess I've made myself clear here.

Training later at 4 pm.
Should I go for the French class?

No comments:

Post a Comment