Sunday, December 11

Day 11: A picture of something you hate.

Man-eating Dinosaur Movies. 


So, everyone knows Terra Nova is a nice show, people exling themselves to go and live in the woods, build a new world all over again, hot guys in uniforms, love romances etc. It seemed cool, until dinosaurs start appearing and eating people. That's when I switched the channel.

It all started from Jurassic Park when I was just a little girl. When Dad got the CD, not knowing what it's all about, I sat down and watch. Been having nightmares about it for weeks.It's the fact that they just take a small bite and leave your body parts stuck in between their teeth. Disturbing and disgusting.

After that, I refused to watch any movie or tv series or commercials, ANYTHING related to dinosaurs eating humans.

Don't get me wrong, dinosaur movies are cool, where the only living things in the movie were trees, bacteria, insects and dinosaurs. That's all.

When the human world and the dinosaur world merge to make a movie, count me out of that.

Photo credit:

No comments:

Post a Comment