Friday, December 2

Day Seven: A picture of your most treasured item.

This is my baby over here.


Lucky. My Allstar BF 2008 epee.
It's my fencing weapon and my confidence booster. Dad gave it to me as a "well done and all the best" gift late 2010, I think. Can't remember the exact date I got it.
Fencing fact: The heaviest weapon is the epee, and it's bell guard is also the largest among the others. 
So whenever I hold Lucky up, it immediately makes me feel a lot bigger (and stronger) because I'm only 156cm which is actually considered "small-size" in the sport.
I named it Lucky because all through the 2 years together, I've managed to improve my accuracy and it made me feel like it brings me luck, so yeah, LUCKY :)

If anyone tries to mess with my weapon, oh, you'll probably end up polishing it until it really shines!

No comments:

Post a Comment