Friday, December 2

Merry December :)

Yeah, the second day of one of my favourite months of the year, next to January.

Here's 5 things I look forward to this Christmas:

1) Caroling- favourite Christmas event. Get to go to houses and venues to sing wonderful carols!
2) Shopping! Mostly for all my darlings. Presents!
3) Christmas-themed Movies! They only play it once a year, so HOME ALONE MARATHON!
4) Family Reunions! Aunt Mimi and Aunt Ani coming back for the hols this year! Oh the comedic drama that will happen!
5) Christmas Day!! The day I've been looking forward to every year! The presents, the laughter, the food! Can't dislike the food on Christmas!

Thinking about all these things just makes me really happy and giddy inside. I feel like a little kid again :)

Hope you guys are preparing well for the holidays too! Don't forget to write your letters to Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment