Friday, December 9

Results!

So this year has been chaotic for me in the academic department.
Went through 2 public exams, suffered all the pressure and projects and deadlines.
Finally, my hardwork is about to be credited. Not sure how it will turn out though.

Yes, the PMR and UEC results are coming out in the same week! UEC will be on the 21st and PMR on the 23rd.

After the last day of exams, I have forced myself not to think about the results since it was months away then. Now, it's in a couple weeks time and not sure if I can control my excitement and anxiety.
In other words, I'm scared. I'm afraid the reality won't match up to the expectation. Honestly, it doesn't matter that much if I disappointed my parents or teachers. But it will hurt if I disappointed myself.

I've put in so much effort into finishing the papers, especially Chinese History. I would beat myself up if I failed. *gulp*


Hoping all the other candidates are getting ready to receive the news better than I am.
I have been having "panic attacks" at the very thought of the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment