Thursday, December 1

Day Six: A picture of a person you’d love to trade places with for a day.

Lisa Ling (her Wiki page)

I would like to trade places with her because of her career. She's a journalist, the Oprah Show Investigative Reporter and she has covered many stories and investigation. She's not like Giuliana Rancic or Cat Deely covering entertainment news, but she does the hardcore stuffs like child trafficking to the 9/11 to the bride burning in India.

I got inspired by her on the Oprah Show one day. She was interviewing this man who shot his family members and who was going to be executed the next day. The one thing I really admire about her is that she is able to stare these people in the eye without the slightest sight of fear.

What amazes me still is that she got in and out of North Korea safely! I mean, her documentary about the country shows us how hard it is to go to places without being followed by the Army General. To make it out alive without being locked up, is really awesome.

She is truly my inspiration and an amazing person. I would be scared but honoured to be able to step foot in her shoes for a day.


Photo Credit: 

No comments:

Post a Comment