Thursday, October 25

Then your tummy flips..

There was a time when I thought that I would always walk alone on this journey.
I started becoming used to the idea that I've overlooked all the other possibilities.
Friends and family will always be the beautiful flowers that grow at the side of my life's pathway, always there to give me a reason to take a step forward.
Never thought I would end up sharing that pathway with somebody.

Then it happened. 

It totally caught me off guard, like an unexpected turn that appears suddenly on your life journey and you take that turn anyways because deep down you know it's the right thing to do now.

Being only 16, everybody will say there's still so much in store for me. I know that, but I'd rather seize the moment and love every second of it, with him. There's nothing wrong with that, right?

Honestly, I am happy to share this pathway with that footsteps. They might gradually fade away or they might stay with me till the end, but why care about the future when the present is so wonderful?

I might be confusing you with all this but I'm just somebody who does not like to go straight to the point with certain things. :) If you get it, you get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment