Wednesday, October 17

Day 27: A picture of yourself and a family member.


Dina Cyla 

She has been my big sister that I never had. 
She is the only cousin around my age that I see on a regular basis. Well, I used to, until she left for College this May. 
I miss her terribly. 

I'm not sure how we ended up being so close. We just clicked I guess. 
She was the one who brought me closer to Christ, through Lifeteen. She taught me the wonders of watching CSI and she introduced me to the wonderful world of Little Black Dress, the chic novels :)

She's a natural artist and amazing at braids. She has the patience and the kindness to tolerate with my ridiculousness at times. 

I love her to death and I can't imagine how my life would turn out if it wasn't for her. 
She brought me out of my childhood and taught me to grow up. 
She doesn't know that, but I hope she reads this and see how much she means to me. :)

I love you bebeh *lessthan3*

No comments:

Post a Comment