Sunday, October 7

It's the finals once again

It's that time of the year again.. final final exams. *children booing*
This time last year I was freaking out about PMR and UEC and by this time next year, I'm pretty sure I'll be freaking out about SPM.
So I guess this will be my final 2nd-Term finals.

Oh. This finals stands 40% of the 55% of my final average, so I guess I really have to double my efforts after failing Bio and AdMaths for mid-terms.*awwhhhhhh*

That's swell. I'm still procrastinating thanks to VSauce and their interesting videos.
Seriously, they have the weirdest facts and images. Random too. Now who doesn't like videos with a random girl holding a lighter to the end of the butt and farting? Oh the randomness.

Just lavishing my desire to type things out 'cause typing on a keyboard is fun. :)

typetypetypetypetypetype

now the word "type" looks weird to you right?? Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment