Thursday, October 25

Day 28: A picture of something you’re afraid of.


Death


I'm not afraid of how I die, but the what happens after when I'm six feet underground (actually I preferred to be cremated than buried, but it's a figure of speech)

Will anyone come to my funeral? Will there even be a funeral? Will anyone miss me? What would the world be without me?

These are questions that I ask myself almost everyday.
It's like you've been living on this Earth for so long that sometimes you wonder what would other people's life be without you in it. When you minus yourself from the equation, will it still be balanced? 

As a Catholic, I believe in life after death, honestly I'm looking forward for my next life with the Lord but I'm just wondering about the lives of people here on Earth, how much would my absence effect them. 

Sorry about the disturbing picture of the "Angel of Death", it was the only one without the scary faces. 

Picture credits:

No comments:

Post a Comment