Sunday, July 3

Sunday Blues

Oh, Sunday. Sometimes, you just suck the soul out from me.

I know, haven't been blogging in a while. Been too busy with everything. Studies, stupid Angry Birds, fencing, Masterchef, perfecting that apple crumble so I could bring to school... Yeah, it's taking up my sweet blogging time.

Anyways, more disappearance like the last one in the future because I'll be getting ready for PMR & UEC!!! Crap, I sound so happy about it, but I'm not. It's just too much too handle for a 15 year old and it'll be a miracle if I actually sit down with a pen in my hand and with my thinking cap on. Fat chance.

A lot of drama happened in high school (no surprise there) and I just can't wait to babble about it! -if I have the time-

Well, till then, I bid farewell internet. *sobs*

No comments:

Post a Comment