Monday, July 18

Wasn't that awesome?

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2.
What else is there to say except that it brought tears to my eyes and smiles across my face?
It was the highlight of my life.
7 years has passed since I first came to know about Harry Potter and the magical world, since I first experienced the tension and excitement of the adventures, and now, here I am, after watching the last movie from the franchise, flashing back all the scenes from the movies, times spending in my "Harry Potter Reading Capsule" ie my bed, winning the Hedwig doll at sunday school. Every single moment, I looked back and I can feel the magic.


Up until now, my whole life revolves around Harry Potter, I don't think that's going to change anytime soon.
Harry Potter has brought me joy and adventure to my life, without Harry Potter, I would still think that witches are villians and owls are scary.

Once again, thank you J.K. Rowling for making the childhood of many a magical one.


"I just write what I wanted to write. I write what amuses me. It's totally for myself."
---J.K. Rowling

No comments:

Post a Comment