Thursday, July 21

The Addict.

Photobucket

Angry Birds. Who isn't addicted to that wingless bird flying, green pig killing, wood-ice-stone smashing game?

When the movie Rio was released, suddenly, this game got thousands and thousands of downloads from the Internet. All of the sudden, everybody is comparing scores and getting frustrated over the last pig on the screen.

Why am I writing this post again?

Oh yeah, what I was trying to say is that I am addicted to all different versions of Angry Birds. I knew it was official when I went to sleep one day and dreamt of me getting 3-stars and all the golden eggs. Yeah, that was freaky.
But I got addicted at the wrong time. I'm supposed to be doing past year questions and taking notes, and what am I doing now?? Angry Birds and blogging.

It's very complicated. 

Well then, I'm off procrastinating! I heard there's a new Tom Daley advert! Can't wait to see it! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment