Friday, July 15

The Muggle Hub

11:53pm, July 14th

A few minutes to go till the official release of the movie.
I am sad to say that I won't be the first few to catch the epic finale for I have school and a test on Saturday, but I can say that I've managed to reread the last book in 3 weeks and I just ended just now. 
Watching the countdown slowly ticking down to the zeros, I just want to celebrate it officially.
So, I'm staying up late because going to sleep right now, will only make me feel bad in the morning.
I'd rather doze off in school than to have the regret of not staying up for another 5 minutes.


12:00am, July 15th


IT IS NOW PLAYING. 
Of course, there were already previews, and due to the time zones, we actually get to see the movie 8 hours before the United Kingdom and other European countries. Cool fact. 

So anyways, Heidi would've watched the movie already. She might be flabbergasted still, from the movie. Can't deny that it will be awesome, in 3-D. 

Can't wait to watch it! 


LONG LIVE HARRY POTTER!






No comments:

Post a Comment