Thursday, July 14

The Final Battle.

Oh, you know what I'm talking about.

July 15th. The epic battle will finally take place. Oh Harry Potter, is it really the end
I should really tell the story of how I came to be a Potter fan. 
Funny enough, before the Azkaban movie, I thought Harry Potter was a horror movie. Then, I watched Prisoner of Azkaban, read the Chamber of Secrets that my mom got me, I fell in love with the magic. 
Since then, Harry Potter has been a big part of my life. Suddenly, finishing the books and waiting for the movies became a habit that I've gotten used to, and to have that habit suddenly cut off, it does leave a big empty space in my life routine. 
In the midst of the anticipation for the last movie, I often question myself, what happens afterwards? 
Couldn't let reality sink in just yet. 
Anyways, I've still got the movie to watch! Pray that I can get a ticket on Sunday. Pleasepleaseplease. 

 I can't finish this post just like this. Roll in the photos. 





"We're all going to keep fighting, Harry. You know that." --Neville Longbottom

Photo credits:

No comments:

Post a Comment