Sunday, July 31

Pottermore :')

I'm ever so excited.

July 31st. Harry Potter's  and J.K. Rowling the Great's birthday, and the greatest day of my life. Pottermore is open to all! Well, a limited few. Only the first million resgistered will have the honours to explore Pottermore.com before the rest of the world, and I, hopefully am among the first million.

*squels like a  retard*


I AM MAGICAL.


If I die tomorrow, I'll have no regrets. Except to meet Tom Daley, but then, it doesn't matter so much. For now. I doubt that I would ever be able to concentrate on my exam in two weeks' time with the anxiety of the arrival of my "welcoming letter" into the Pottermore website. Feeling giddy now!

 I am at a lost for words right now. I mean, what can I say? It is a great way to end July and to start August! supersonicawesomeness is so cooooooool :)
alright, now I'm getting all hyped up.

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment