Sunday, June 12

New Phone!!... or tablet?

So, as a reward for my medal, hehehe, I asked dad whether I could get an iPhone. He said that he has the Samsung Galaxy that he wanted to give me. Obviously it's better cause it's Android. But then, when he brought it to me last night, it was the Samsung Galaxy. Tab.


No, I ain't complaining, but a tablet for a phone? Hmm, I guess I could work it out, but it's going to be weird.
Still trying to download stuffs, but I'm kinda getting lost around all these tech stuffs (not a tech wiz), but I have to learn. Just learned what a podcast is, and I downloaded Hogwarts Radio, which isn't really like the one in the book. (boooo) and I'm still discovering some new things!

Any suggestions on which apps I should download or recommendations for a cover to protect the tablet?
PLEASE INSERT IDEAS at the "opinions & emotions" link below! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment