Monday, August 1

Good things come in August.

Most of the time.

I have a feeling that time just passed me by in a swift, and I believe it will happen again. AFTER my double major exams! 
But now, we are welcoming August 2011 in our open arms. 
Honestly, no matter how much extra time I wish I had to prep for the exams, I am actually looking forward for this month's events. 

Natalie's homecoming,the reunion, my Pottermore Welcoming letter, the MICSSS Ball Competition and HARI RAYA PUASA!! And the least interesting event, PMR Mock *boooooo!* 
I am actually feeling great about this month. Maybe because going back to lifeteen has made me see the brighter side of life. Maybe, I can start being an optimist again. :)


By the looks of it, August feels awesome. We can only wait and see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment