Thursday, October 13

Moving Forward

Moving along to the flow of Time.

We're heading for the middle of October, which means another 2 grueling weeks of endless procrastination and exams for me and my fellow schoolmates. Preparing for the mother of all Junior Exams, yes, I'm talking about the merciless UEC.
Yes, it's worse than it sounds. But, I'm prepared to conquer that monster and be victorious!

I'm gonna start preparing for battle after I'm done with all my social networking. Give me 30 minutes. Trying to discipline myself here!

Can't wait till this nightmare is over, then I can finally let loose and enjoy life. Not that I'm not enjoying it now, but it's harder when the pressure is twice the size of Mt. Kinabalu. (yes, I'm exaggerating)

N-Eways,  I have lots of ideas for the next months. Thinking about contributing to the society. For they say, "Give, and you shall receive"

Can't wait!

Pray for me and all the others sitting for UEC!


No comments:

Post a Comment