Saturday, October 29

Conquered the GIANT and sharing the victory

Praise the Lord!

UEC is over! 
To be frank, the whole exam wasn't as terrible as I thought it would be. Seems like UEC took it easy with us this year. Or maybe I just managed to overcome my fear of the exam and go through it smooth sailing.
Anyways, no more dwelling in the past, it's the end of the year now!

November is almost here (can't you believe it! November!), and remember from the previous post, I did mention about "contributing to society". Yup, that's what I'm going to do. In the season of Advent, and inspired by Mission Sunday (23rd Oct), I'm planning to spend some time at Bukit Harapan, a care centre for the disabled. Most of them are children, and it was one of the first care centers I went when I was tagging along my mom's prayer group. I got attached to them. Sadly, as time passed, I got busy, and my plans to be a regular volunteer was pushed aside when they moved.
But now, with all the time in my hands, I'm gonna spend some of it there.

Anyone in KK who want to join? Just email me at mythness(at)gmail.com and I'll get back to you :)
I know, lame email right? I was 12 when I did it okay?

Yeah, if you're interested in other charities, do your part as a member of the society!
Give back, and you shall receive more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment