Friday, September 16

This Is Who I Am

I posted this photo before, but it's just so cool.

I admit I'm a self-obsessed person: on a good day, I see myself as the most beautiful person in the world; on a bad day however, I want to change everything about myself, but that rarely happens, only when my self-esteem is shattered. 
My friends will automatically give me the "you-gotta-be-kidding" look and LOL whenever my SS (syok sendiri--self-obsession) side comes out, it's cool though, because I like making people laugh, and making myself laugh. 
I don't think I'm short, I'm petite. I don't think I'm fat, I'm chubby. I don't think I'm smart, I just happen to know the answers. 
I like the smell of my hair after the shower, I love my handwriting even though it's illegible. I like who I am.
Though there are downsides of being so into myself, like I worry about the weight I'll gain if I eat pasta and pizza on the same table, the shapes of my thighs if I don't work out often and so on. But..

I always try to stay as bright as the sun and won't let anything rain on me. 

So cheesy oh! Anyways, my message to everyone is that being self-obsessed isn't a bad thing, as long as you love yourself no matter what. Family and friends support is recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment