Monday, September 12

Our Final Destination

Not to be all melodramatic about it but, yes, in a few weeks, I'll be entering my "final destination". Life would halt at a standstill for that period of time and hopefully, I might be able to resume normally.
I'm not going to die, just going to sit for the PMR & UEC examinations alongside my friends. (but then,from another point of view it would seem that I just might "die")

Yeap, been writing about that the whole year. Can't wait to get over it actually, but still, I don't want it to come that fast. Come slow, go fast. Geddit?

Anyways, spent my day finishing up the final chapters of Book 1 on Pottermore. Finally! So I can now focus on my studies. Yeah right. Yes, yes I will.

Also today is the Mooncake Festival, aka the Mid-Autumn Festival! So happy mooncake eating to those who are celebrating! My family celebrated it yesterday so I'm staying off the mooncakes for now.

p/s: I haven't watched Final Destination and I would not watch it unless it's on HBO, so I could change the channel whenever I like. Just wanting to get it out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment