Friday, September 2

Please don't wake me up when September ends

It's the ninth month of the year and I can tell you, I am not looking forward to the tenth. Two major exams in October, with only two weeks in between them, and when the clock strikes 12 on the Hallowe'en night, I will jump for joy. Not that I hate every October, but it's what going on then that's very upsetting to the mind. Finals are always in this month and every year, I wish for only this month to pass by ASAP.

Anyways, let's focus on today's topic: September.
2nd half of the 2nd term will start next Monday (5th) and boy, would it be hectic.
Supposed to be getting ready for PMR and UEC by now and I haven't even started. *the feeling of regret starts*
With Pottermore constantly on my mind, it would be twice as hard to resist the temptations of the Internet.
Thankfully, God heard my pleas and made the Internet slower! but there's always WiFi.... NO.

My mom said I need to discipline myself if I was ever going to get good results. Yeah, like that would be hard. Pfft. *awkward silence*

Okay then, my famous last words before I go completely A-wall from the Internet again.

"Don't go making mistakes if you don't have the guts to admit them" 

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment