Friday, September 2

Just what have I been doing

I'm actually still on hiatus mode but I just wanted to give a little insight about what I have been doing for the past couple of weeks. Skipped school, went to the island, my first job as an interviewer/photographer, Raya and the visits from Oxford and Nottingham. Doesn't it sound exciting? Yes, it was.

Low line with the Internet so I might just post some photos and not blog for another couple of weeks. 

We did charades and here's our team photo:

 My awesome team with our awesome pic
from left Lezlee, Razi, Sabah and Me
 They're just trying to be cool
from left Carl, Zulfi, Leon and Lois
Group photo! 
 With the adults. 

Now for the MICSS photos: (took only girls volleyball photos because was working there the whole competition)
These are a few of my favorite shots:


(there were more photos but the uploader was taking too long indeed, might try again later)  



No comments:

Post a Comment