Saturday, September 24

L.O.L. from Tom

(Lots of Love)

Look what came in the mail today... SPECIAL DELIVERY!

and inside it was...


Quoting my cousin, Dina, it's "awesome sh*t" 

So I was going through Tom Daley's website and they had this competition, so I decided to join, to see whether I could win, and sure enough, this came out on the 5th :

Of course, like any obsessed fan, I screamed, and the next thing I did was to sit by the mailbox everyday after school, two weeks passed, nothing. I started thinking that "Liza Marie" was somebody else and I started giving up hope, and what do you know? One week later, I checked the mailbox and I saw rainbows and glitters all over the envelope.

Gonna frame the photo up and laminate the envelope. Call me crazy, but yeah. I'm crazy. Deal with it.

Sorry to hold the news back for so long, but I just needed to be sure before I tell anyone about it, and now I'm sure :)

Visit his homepage

Excited Fan Look:
 Yes, laugh at the goofy smile and funny cartoons. But check out the photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment