Wednesday, January 2

Chapter 17: 20 days and counting

Waddddupppp?!

So following my end-of-2012 post, of course I had to say something about 2013, no matter how much I don't want to think about it, but I had to.

2013 huh, we survived the apocalypse. (I've always wanted to say that)
And because of that, I have to face the biggest exam in my life so far, SPM.
The one exam that will determine the type of university I'll get into and ultimately decide my future. So there's a whole lot going on this year.

Besides the exam, I have SUKMA too. I have set it as my goal to win a medal this year as I know deep down, it would be my last year to qualify for the Malaysian Games.

So in that few short sentences, it is probably clear how heavy this year will be and how I will be stressing about it. But! I decide not to over-stress myself this time around and take one day at a time and just try to enjoy my last year in high school. Yes, it is my last year. *sobs sobs*

Seeing it as I'm turning 17 in 20 days (not really excited about it), I might as well make a few "new year" resolutions for myself, even though I never actually accomplished any resolutions so far.

These are some of them:
1) Eat 5 portion of fruit each day
2) Oats and yoghurt for breakfast
3) Take care of my face
4) Train hard and focus
5) Weekly run at the lake
6) Save money for movies (Despicable Me 2, Monster's Inc. 2, G.I. Joe, Percy Jackson and Disney's version of Star Wars)
7) Be nicer and friendlier to people
8) Just study hard

I could go on and on about my resolutions or goals or whatever you call them but I really don't want to make promises I know I can't keep and one of them would be blogging. I'm not sure if I'll have much time to keep this blog alive but I will really try my best.

In the famous words of Simple Minds,

"Don't you forget about me"

No comments:

Post a Comment