Thursday, April 19

Overdue Feelings

There will always be this guy that you can't not have feelings for, no matter how small.
For me, it has happened.

Probably it's because I got too used to liking somebody that when I finally decide not to, the habit doesn't break easily, the need to sneak a peek at him, the thoughts about him that doesn't really matter, the butterflies you expect to get but doesn't really come.... I'm confusing myself even more everyday.

I need a distraction. Perhaps going to London is just one of the getaways I crave for. To get away from all the crap I have been having just to focus on what really matters now.I'm tired of taking crap from anybody and what's up with the "forever alone" tags? *sigh*, the crap I have to endure each day.

Enough about crap. I'm going to focus on my future and hopefully get away as far as possible from here.

I still love my hometown tho'. SABAHAN FOR LIFE. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment