Saturday, April 14

Absence

I have to apologise to my blog and fellow readers (if you are out there) for my long absence from my virtual journal. Several activities have taken away my internet time and since my CPU has been in service ever since mid-March, I haven't had the chance to blog. Until now.

A lot of things have happened in the past few months, like finally being able to see my new room, joining the Model United Nations, mid-term, Manchester United on top of the BPL table, Manchester United's lost to Wigan, and other things which would be inappropriate to post onto the world wide web.

So yeah, I'll try to update more often.

This was just a statement-like post to proove I'm still alive on Blogger, I was just taking a break. :)

See you on the flipside.
LizaMarie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment