Sunday, April 22

Le Bronze







So I just finished my first fencing competition for 2012. Can't say I did great. It was so-so.
Got bronze, as you can see from the very awful quality photo (took it with my webcam, was lazy to get my camera.)
To be honest, it was an easy win for reasons I am too embarrassed to mention.
Tried out for the sabre event. Lost terribly at the knockout stage. No surprise there. I did improve though. Hey, I got 8th out of 14. Isn't that an achievement for an epeeist?

So, this would be the first of many championships to come this year (actually only 2 more) but still! Aiming for a shinier medal this time ;)

Speaking of medals, A HUGE CONGRATS to the awesome TOM DALEY for being the overall champ (individual and synchro) in the 2012 FINA Diving Championships, with 1 Gold, 4 Silver and 1 Bronze in both individual and synchro events. Same goes to his synchro partner, Peter Waterfield! :) 

Can you believe he is only turning 18 in May? This guy is a wonder.


Can't wait to catch him in the Olympics!!


No comments:

Post a Comment