Saturday, September 22

Day 24: A picture of something you wish you could change.


MY LEGS

You know, being only 153 158 cm tall, you really don't want to look any shorter. Unfortunately, being me, I am stuck with this two big jiggly things that I've been told to call legs. I really wished it could at least be a bit smaller, thinner looking so I won't look like a pear when I wear my jeans. 

But then, everyone's saying "You gotta accept what you've been given with, it's all part of God's plan". Yeah, I know, be grateful.
Honestly, I don't mind if I really have to stick with my thighs and calves for the rest of my life but it would be nice  to be able to buy pants according to your waist size and not the diameter of your thighs (which is always a size bigger!).

No comments:

Post a Comment